Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What I’m Watching: Tuesdays


Continuing my series on my favorite current TV shows, let’s look at what’s out there of note on Tuesdays.

Eureka

Okay, so it’s in repeats right now and will be for the foreseeable future. But I’m not really watching anything else on Tuesdays so I thought I’d mention Eureka. Besides, it’s been picked up for a second season so now’s a good time to catch up on what you’ve been missing. Eureka is a small town where all the country’s best scientists reside. The action revolves around the newcomer sheriff who must cope with the alternative geek culture. Naturally, hilarity ensues. It’s a quirky show, funnier than a lot of sci-fi fare, which is probably the only reason Lori tolerates it. Check it out on SciFi (check local listings for exact time).

Tomorrow, we’ll check out the two shows I watch on Wednesdays. Can you guess what they are?

No comments: