Monday, July 11, 2005

Best Mexican In Town


In the spirit of my ravings about Carrabbas in a previous post, I'd like to shed a little light on a new Mexican restaurant in Colorado Springs that deserves your patronage.

It's called Pueblo Viejo and it's on Academy just south of Vickers in the building that used to be Dos Hombres. The guacamole was excellent. The chips were crisp and warm. And the beans were like pudding. Just as it should be. Lori and I agree that it’s the best we’ve had in Colorado Springs... and we've been searching for almost two years not counting the five years I was out here before we got married.

Thanks to my friend Chris Weil and his family for spreading the word to us about this restaurant.

So check out Pueblo Viejo and let me know what you think.

No comments: