Monday, April 28, 2008

"Chance for the Future" Release Update

Although there was a slight publishing delay for "Chance for the Future," it is still scheduled for release this year.

It should be available in a new hard cover edition on or around September 9, 2008.

The Amazon Kindle version is slated for availability on August 1, 2008 (whether or not it will also be available as a PDF-style eBook is not yet clear to me).

The mass-market paperback edition is set for a November 4, 2008 release.

All editions, I believe, will include the brand new Chance short story, "Power to the People."

I'm very much looking forward to having this novel available in a format and price-point that I think is fair and affordable.

Release dates for the other two existing Fairlight novels, "Hope for Tomorrow" and "Faith in the Past," were not affected by the delay and should not differ from my previous post.

No comments: